D80138 Battle of Stalingrad 1942 Major Erwin König 10th Anniversary Edition
Major Erwin König was a Heer officer and a professional sniper. König was immediately deployed at Stalingrad due to the high amount of German officers killed by Russian snipers. His main target was the Soviet sniper hero, Vasily Zaytsev, as killing him would crush the Russian morale.
Carrying Karabiner 98k Sniper Rifle in a life-and-death battle with Vasily Zaytsev, a furred collar overcoat played a role of the extremely cold temperatures.
New German army poncho, German WWII Zeltbahn Rolled Splinter，Karabiner 98k Sniper Rifle, improved genuine leather jackboots design, which is a full gear sniper in the battlefield. Unfortunately, König was killed by Vasily in the final battle.
Don’t forget that those who order both Vasily Zaytsev and König will get a FREE stunning headsculpt. What a good deal, come and get him!
Full Part List
- Super realistic headsculpt
- Open palms
- Relax palms
- Palms for holding gun
- M36 Uniform
- Green breeches
- Overcoat with furred collar
- White shirt
- German army poncho
- German army visor cap
- M43 ski cap
- Black gloves with 2 fingers cut out
- Grey gloves
- Y straps
- Jackboots (genuine leather with slightly weathering)
- German WWII Zeltbahn Rolled Splinter
- Binoculars with burlap wrap
- Bread bag
- Cigarette X 2
- Ammo pouches X 2 (genuine leather)
- Karabiner 98k Sniper Rifle
- P38 pistol with holster (genuine leather)
- German Mountain officers collar tabs X 1pair
- German Mountain Troop Shoulder board X 1pair
- Breast eagle X 1
- Ribbon bar X 1
- Clasp to the iron cross X 2
- Wound Badge in black X 1
- Iron Cross 1st class X 1
- Jaeger Sleeve badge X 1
- Knight’s Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords X 1
Video review by GSoldiers from Russia.
Disclaimer: the above is the author’s personal opinion and is not the opinion of DID.