r80139 Battle of Stalingrad 1942 Vasily Zaytsev
10th Anniversary Edition
Vasily Zaytsev, a Soviet legendary sniper during WWII, who killed 225 enemy soldiers in Battle of Stalingrad. What is more import, he took down the German sniper school director Major Erwin Konig, which made him a hero of Soviet Union.
It was November 1942 in Stalingrad, the handsome guy wore ushanka and telogreika jacket to keep himself warm, while Plash-Palatka could prevent him from getting wet. His best partner his best partner was a Mosin–Nagant M1891/30. With it, Vasily shot with unfailing accuracy.
Ten years later, a new Vasily is released, with remarkable improvements on headsculpt, SSH-40 helmet, Ushanka, Plash-Palatka, M1891/30 and genuine leather boots and ammo pouches.
If you missed him in 2009, don’t make the same mistake in 2019.
Full Part List
- Super realistic headsculpt
- Open palms
- Relax palms
- Palms for holding Rifle
- Soviet Pilotka cap (with weathering)
- Soviet ushanka hat (with weathering)
- Soviet SSh40 helmet (with weathering)
- Soviet telogreika jacket (with weathering)
- Soviet M1935 Gymnastiorka Tunic (with weathering)
- Trousers with suspender (with weathering)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Soviet Plash-Palatka (with weathering)
- Belt (genuine leather with weathering)
- Puttes (with weathering)
- Boots (genuine leather with weathering)
- Soviet Trench periscope with weathering pouch
- Soviet gas bag (with weathering)
- Ammo pouches x 2 (with weathering)
- Canteen with weathering pouch
- Mosin–Nagant M1891/30 sniper rifle with weathering burlap wrap