MA1009 LAPD Patrol Austin
Austin is a LAPD patrol officer. He mostly patrols in cars, but sometimes on foot, on bicycles or on horseback. While on patrol, Austin would pay attention to the disorder or unsafe conditions like traffic violations or suspicious behavior. Sometimes he would also communicate with the public in casual.
Austin need to work three-day 12-hour and four-day 10-hour in a week. Actually, all LAPD officers start in patrol. With the experience of two years on patrol, Austin will be eligible for other job assignments in LAPD. Patrol is considered to be the backbone of the LAPD.
Metal handcuff, police baton and handheld radio transceiver are special for LAPD Patrol.
Video review by GSOLDIERS from Russia.
Disclaimer: the above is the author’s personal opinion and is not the opinion of DID.
Full Part List
- Super realistic headsculpt
- Open palms
- Fist plams
- Palms for holding pistol
- Peaked cap
- White T-shirt
- Dark blue uniform (shirt and pants)
- Black tie with metal pin
- Black belts X 2
- Black socks
- Handcuffs x 2 (metal) with black case x 2 (genuine leather)
- Black magazine pouch (genuine leather)
- Black holster (genuine leather)
- Handheld radio transceiver with carrier (genuine leather)
- Key x 5
- Black flashlight with ring holder
- Pepper spray with case (genuine leather)
- Pistol with magazine x 3
- Police Tonfa baton with ring holder
- Police badge
- Name tape